All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.60Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £6.48
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn April 1982, Argentina surprised the world by invading the Falkland Islands in the Atlantic Ocean. The tiny islands had long been the subject of a fierce territorial dispute between Argentina and the UK, and the occupation escalated into a full-blown conflict between the two countries. This audio book chronicles the conflict from all sides.
- Author BiographyHugh McManners was a captain in 148 Commando Forward Observation Battery, serving with the Special Boat Squadron during the Falklands War. He joined the British Army in 1972 and in 1975 was sponsored by them to read Geography at Oxford University. He subsequently spent thirteen years with 3 Commando Brigade before leaving the army in 1989. He is now a television documentary producer, freelance writer and editor of Command magazine.
- Author(s)Hugh McManners
- Date of Publication21/06/2007
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight173 g
- Width143 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Pagination3 pp
- Read bySean Barrett
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.