CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Formal Aspects of Component Software: 8th International Symposium, FACS 2011, Oslo, Norway, September 14-16, 2011, Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2012)
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.97Trending at £6.28
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7253
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note131 Illustrations, black and white; X, 369 p. 131 illus.
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFarhad Arbab,Peter Csaba Olveczky
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
- Table Of ContentsTaming Distributed System Complexity through Formal Patterns.- Composing Safe Systems.- A Denotational Model for Component-Based Risk Analysis.- Synthesis of Hierarchical Systems.- A Modal Specification Theory for Components with Data.- Evaluating the Performance of Model Transformation Styles in Maude.- Interactive Transformations from Object-Oriented Models to Component-Based Models.- Runtime Verification of Temporal Patterns for Dynamic Reconfigurations of Components.- Timed Conformance Testing for Orchestrated Service Discovery.- Realizability of Choreographies for Services Interacting Asynchronously.- Networks of Real-Time Actors: Schedulability Analysis and Coordination.- A Formal Model of Object Mobility in Resource-Restricted Deployment Scenarios.- The Logic of XACML.- A Proof Assistant Based Formalization of MDE Components.- Controlling an Iteration-Wise Coherence in Dataflow.- Learning from Failures: A Lightweight Approach to Run-Time Behavioural Adaptation.- Verifying Safety of Fault-Tolerant Distributed Components.- Reducing the Model Checking Cost of Product Lines Using Static Analysis Techniques.- Bigraphical Modelling of Architectural Patterns.- Coordinated Execution of Heterogeneous Service-Oriented Components by Abstract State Machines.- Verifying Temporal Properties of Use-Cases in Natural Language.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.