Formal Methods for Eternal Networked Software Systems: 11th International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication and Software Systems, SFM 2011, Bertinoro, Italy, June 13-18, 2011, Advanced Lectures by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.94
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- DescriptionBased on lectures delivered at the 11th edition of the International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication and Software Systems, SFM 2011, this volume explores formal methods for external networked software systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/05/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6659
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note46 Illustrations, color; 134 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 527 p. 180 illus., 46 illus. in color.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMarco Bernardo,Valerie Issarny
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.