CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Formal Methods for Software Architectures: Third International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication and Software Systems: Software Architectures, SFM 2003, Bertinoro, Italy, September 22-27, 2003, Advanced Lectures by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2003)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £23.56Trending at £26.13
- £19.99Trending at £24.16
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £16.77Trending at £26.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/09/2003
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2804
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVII, 289 p.
- Weight960 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMarco Bernardo,Paola Inverardi
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
- Table Of ContentsFormal Modeling and Analysis of Software Architecture: Components, Connectors, and Events.- From System Goals to Software Architecture.- Software Architecture Modeling & Analysis: A Rigorous Approach.- The Application of Dependence Analysis to Software Architecture Descriptions.- Validating Distributed Object and Component Designs.- Software Architecture for Correct Components Assembly.- Formal Methods in Testing Software Architectures.- Architecture Based Evolution of Software Systems.- Software Architecture for Mobile Computing.- Performance Evaluation at the Software Architecture Level.- Software Architecture and Dependability.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.