Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.94Trending at £4.16
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £3.55Trending at £5.00
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThese papers are in topical sections on abstraction, symbolic simulation, model checking, microprocessor specification and verification, decision procedures, verification techniques and methodology, hardware description languages, and prototyping and synthesis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/10/2002
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2517
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn W. O'Leary,Mark Aagaard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.