Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £16.79
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book explicitly examines the formation and early growth of business webs. Business researchers will benefit from the theoretical framework, while interested business managers will find explanations and advice for establishing a business web.
- Author(s)Florian Steiner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInformation Age Economy
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; 29 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 185 p. 29 illus.
- Weight310 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.