All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the advantages of incorporation, this book gives guidance on almost every topic, including: procedures required for setting up; company name; administering the company; financial matters; duties and responsibilities of directors; and changes after incorporation. It is useful for aspiring entrepreneurs starting in business.
- Author BiographyPatricia Clayton Patricia Clayton has practised as a barrister and has an MA in business law. Currently a solicitor in London, she writes and lectures on business law. She is the author of Forming A Limited Company and Law for the Small Business, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Patricia Clayton
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/07/2007
- Weight369 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.