Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.50
- £31.10Trending at £33.25
- £28.33Trending at £29.87
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £94.79Trending at £105.06
- £6.93Trending at £7.16
- £14.75Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Kristen Rundle offers a close textual analysis of Lon L Fuller's published writings and working papers and shows how his challenge to a purely instrumental conception of law remains salient for twenty-first century legal scholarship.
- Author BiographyKristen Rundle is a Lecturer in Law at the London School of Economics.
- PrizesRunner-up for SPTL Prize for Outstanding Legal Scholarship 2012.
- Author(s)Kirsten Rundle,Kristen Rundle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.