All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.13Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a full-length study of the representation of contemporary warfare on the British stage and investigates the strategies deployed by theatre practitioners in Britain as they meet the representational challenges posed by the 'new wars' of the global era.
- Author BiographyDr Sara Soncini is a researcher in the Department of Philology, Literature and Linguistics at the University of Pisa. Her research interests include 20th and 21st-century British drama and theatre, with specific emphasis on the representation of war and conflict, and the aesthetics and politics of intertextual and metatheatrical strategies.
- Author(s)Sara Soncini
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- Series TitleExeter Performance Studies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.