All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- Author(s)Moshe Dror,Shuo Zeng
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Operations Management
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight226 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- The Basic Principal-Agent.- Risk-Neutral Agent.- Risk-Averse Agent.- Risk-Seeking Agent.- Summary.
- Author BiographyMoshe Dror was born in Kazan, Russia, spent his early childhood in Poland, and grew up in Israel. His professional education has been completed in the U.S.A. He is married to Dr. Malcah Yaeger-Dror. Dr. Moshe Dror has received an M.Sc. degree in Mathematical Methods and an I.E. degree -- both from Columbia University. He also received a Ph.D. in Management Science from University of Maryland. He has conducted well-documented research on a variety of topics in logistics, scheduling, manufacturing, cooperative game theory/cost allocation, and on applications of agent theory in project management. He has published numerous book chapters and over 100 papers in the primary refereed journals which focus on management of operations -- Management Science, Operations Research, Naval Research Logistics, IIE Transactions, Transportation Science, among others. He has also published in a number of mathematical and computer science journals such as SIAM J. on Discrete Mathematics, J. of Complexity, ORDER, IPL, Discrete Mathematics, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Discrete Optimization, International Journal of Computational Geometry & Applications, J. of Applied Probability, in addition to publications in a major economics journals I.J. of Game Theory and Games & Economic Behavior. He has edited a book on ARC ROUTING: Theory, Solutions, and Applications (2000), and co-edited a book MODELING UNCERTAINTY: An Examination of Stochastic Theory, Methods, and Applications (2002). He has also edited 3 special issues of journals (Operations Research, EJOR, and IIE Transactions). In Summer 2010 he organized and co-chaired an NSF and AFOSR/RSL supported conference on Behavioral & Quantitative Game Theory Workshop on Future Directions, Newport Beach, California. Shuo Zeng received the B.E. degree in Automation in 2004 and the M.E. degree in Computer Science in 2007 from Tsinghua University, China. He is currently a doctoral student in the Management Information Systems Department at the University of Arizona. His research interests include principal-agent contract design and the application of game theory in operations management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.