CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at contemporary research in strategic management with an emphasis on conceptual tools and skills created by scholars and practitioners in the field.
- Author BiographyThe Endowed Chair in Strategic Management and entrepreneurship at Villanova University. In 2004, he was the Distinguished Visiting Professor at ITAM in Mexico City. Previously, Professor Pearce was the Eakin Endowed Chair in Strategic Management at George Mason University and a State of Virginia Eminent Scholar. He received the 1994 Fulbright U.S. Professional Award, which he served at INTAN in Malaysia. Dr. Pearce has taught at Penn State University, West Virginia University, the University of Malta as the Fulbright Senior Professor in international Management, and at the University of South Carolina where he was Director of Ph.D. Programs in Strategic Management. He received a Ph.D. degree in Business Administration and Strategic Management from the Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)John A. Pearce
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight868 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.