CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionA range of new and innovative tools used for preformulation and formulation of medicines help optimize pharmaceutical development projects. Such tools also assist with the performance evaluation of the pharmaceutical process, allowing any potential gaps to be identified. This book considers these key research and industrial tools.
- Author BiographyDr. Johnny E. Aguilar is Regional Quality Manager in a major international pharmaceutical company. He has more than 13 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a major international pharmaceutical company in Switzerland, Spain and Australia. He was also Professor in the Masters in Business Management of the Pharmaceutical Industry, and in the Program for Specialists in Industrial Pharmacy (FIR), organised by the Spanish Government at the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, at the University of Barcelona, Spain. He is the author or coauthor of more than 20 international scientific papers and co-author of one book on pharmaceutical technology.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight600 g
- Edited byJ. E. Aguilar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.