All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most authoritative account of what its like to be a migrant seeking access to Europe
- Author BiographyMatthew Carr is a freelance journalist whose work has appeared in The Observer, The Guardian, The New York Times and on BBC Radio. In 1990 he wrote a memoir about his relationship with his father, My Father's House, which was published to excellent reviews. His interest in history also led him to write The Infernal Machine: An Alternative History of Terrorism (2011) and Blood and Faith: The Purging of Muslim Spain (2009), both of which are published by Hurst.
- Author(s)Matthew Carr
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.