All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to look for fossils but not sure how to get started? This book tells the reader where to hunt for fossils in Florida, and how to preserve their finds for another million years. The photographs help in identifying bones and teeth and distinguishing a prehistoric bison from a farmer's lost cow.
- Author BiographyMark Renz, writer and amateur paleontologist, has taught continuing education classes geared for beginner fossil collectors at Edison Community College in Fort Myers and leads fossil-finding expeditions in southwest Florida. He is the publisher of Fossil Expeditions, a bimonthly newsletter for readers throughout the United States (and also the name of his guide service), and was the first president of the Paleontological Society of Lee County, Florida. He lives in Lehigh Acres, Florida.
- Author(s)Mark Renz
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note250 b&w photographs, 23 drawings, 2 maps, list of Florida fossiling clubs, bibliography
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byS. David Webb
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.