All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFossils provide a powerful tool for the study of the nearly 4-billion-year history of life, and its role in the evolution of Earth systems. They also provide important data for evolutionary studies, and contribute to our understanding of the extinction of organisms and the origins of modern biodiversity.
- Author BiographyClare Milsom is Head of Learning and Teaching Development at Liverpool John Moores University, UK She has a PhD from Liverpool University and her main research interests are in exceptionally preserved crinoids, functional morphology, and evolution. Sue Rigby is Assistant Principal for Taught Postgraduate Degrees at the University of Edinburgh, UK. She has a PhD from Cambridge and concentrates her research on the evolution of plankton and the functional morphology of graptolites. Both authors enjoy teaching and have substantial experience in presenting paleontology to earth science and biology students.
- Author(s)Clare Milsom,Sue Rigby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight608 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.