Foster Children: Where They Go and How They Get On by Kate Wilson, et al., Ian Sinclair, Claire Baker, Ian Gibbs (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 11 Oct
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the outcomes of a large-scale study of foster children in the UK. It includes individual case studies and draws extensively on the views of foster children themselves. The book provides a wealth of findings, many of them new and challenging and offers positive and practical recommendations.
- Author BiographyIan Sinclair is Co-director of the Social Work Research and Development Unit at The University of York, where he has been responsible for a large programme of work on children's homes and foster care. His research interests include attachment theory and the evaluation of social work and social work services. Claire Baker is a Researcher at the Social Work Research and Development Unit at The University of York. Her research interests include disabled children, children in foster care and stability and permanence issues for looked after children. Kate Wilson is Professor of Social Work at the Centre for Social Work, University of Nottingham. She has researched and published widely in the fields of therapeutic work and child welfare, including books on social work with couples, social work in a legal context, non-directive play therapy, and adoption and fostering. Ian Gibbs is a Researcher at the Social Work Research and Development Unit at The University of York. His main area of research is looked after children, particularly those in residential care and foster care.
- Author(s)Claire Baker,Ian Gibbs,Ian Sinclair,Kate Wilson,et al.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.