All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionPresents techniques and strategies to help educators infuse aging content into their graduate and undergraduate curriculums in an effort to produce a fresh generation of social work practitioners who are up to the task of working with an older population. This book focuses on the promotion of gerontological social work education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight771 g
- Edited byAnita L. Rosen,Catherine J. Tompkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.