All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights Foucault's life and thought, showing his impact on society. Beginning with a brief biography to set the social and political stage, this VSI then tackles Foucault's thoughts on literature, in particular the avant-garde scene; his philosophical and historical work; and his treatment of knowledge and power in modern society.
- Author BiographyGary Gutting is considered a leading expert on Foucault. Currently Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame, Gutting has published several works on Foucault, including French Philosophy in the Twentieth Century (CUP, 2001); Michel Foucault's Archaeology of Scientific Reason (CUP, 1989); and was the editor of he Cambridge Companion to Foucault (CUP, 1994).
- Author(s)Gary Gutting
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous halftones
- Weight130 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
- £20.79Trending at £29.61
- £12.87Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.