CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA monograph that develops a fresh approach to thinking about the transformative power of literature by drawing upon the concept of experience in Foucault's work. Starting from the premise that works of literature are capable of having a profound effect on their audiences, it suggests a way of understanding how these effects are produced.
- Author BiographyTimothy O'Leary is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hong Kong. He has spent several years working in the Foucault Archives and has published on Foucault, aesthetics and literature. He is the author of Foucault and the Art of Ethics (Continuum 2006).
- Author(s)Timothy O'Leary
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.