All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichel Foucault (1926-1984), French philosopher, social theorist, historian of ideas and literary critic, is primarily known as a radical thinker who disturbs our understanding of society. This is a critical account of Foucault's political thought: what he said, how it's been used and its influence today.
- Author BiographyMark G. E. Kelly is Lecturer in Philosophy at Macquarie University. He is the author of The Political Philosophy of Michel Foucault and Foucault's History of Sexuality Volume I, The Will to Knowledge.
- Author(s)Mark G. E. Kelly
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Series TitleThinking Politics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.