Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £10.49
- £34.99Trending at £52.95
- £35.89Trending at £47.16
- £41.64Trending at £68.74
- £31.08Trending at £33.28
- £10.76Trending at £13.78
- £15.91Trending at £20.13
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that Michel Foucault's exploration of the history of sexuality and his reinterpretation of the critical philosophical tradition combine to frame a different approach. This book is of interest to those working at the intersection of contemporary debates in philosophy, ethics, politics and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyTimothy O'Leary is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hong Kong. He has spent several years working in the Foucault Archives and has published on Foucault, aesthetics and literature.
- Author(s)Timothy O'Leary
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.