All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents one of the productive analyses of the work of Michel Foucault. This book offers a crucial examination of the philosophical foundations and principal themes of Foucault's work, providing an engagement with his views on knowledge, punishment, power, and the nature of subjectivity.
- Author BiographyGilles Deleuze was Professor of Philosophy at the University of Paris VIII.
- Author(s)Gilles Deleuze
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleContinuum Impacts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1 (b&w) illustration
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byS. Hand
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.