Foul Lines: A Pro Basketball Novel by Jon Wertheim, Jack McCallum (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.93Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
About this product
- DescriptionFrom two senior Sports Illustrated writers comes an explosive, fast-paced roman-a-clef of the NBA and its world of high-flying egos, outrageous stunts, and steamy one-night-stands.
- Author BiographyJack Mccallum has been at Sports Illustrated since 1981 and the chief NBA writer since 1985. His work has appeared in the Best American Sports Writing Anthology, and in 2004 he won the Basketball Hall of Fame's Curt Gowdy Media Award for outstanding writing. He is the author of Unfinished Business: On and Off the Court with the 1990-91 Boston Celtics and coauthor of Foul Lines: A Pro Basketball Novel. He lives in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. L. Jon Wertheim is the executive editor of Sports Illustrated, a sports television commentator for various networks, and author of nine previous books including New York Times bestsellers Scorecasting and You Can't Make This Up. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Jack McCallum,Jon Wertheim
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/02/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.