Consider these sponsored items
- £24.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh perspective on what it takes to run a moneymaking small business If you're a small business owner, you probably started out with a great idea, an entrepreneurial dream, and the willingness to work as hard as you have to. You're up-and-running, your products and services are selling, and you are working as hard as you can.
- Author BiographySteve Wilkinghoff has helped hundreds of businesses reach their full potential during his sixteen years as a consultant. He is a Chartered Accountant, a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach, and an active speaker.
- Author(s)Steve Wilkinghoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.