CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionFlash CS4 includes a host of new graphical features, such as native 3D and enhanced video. This book describes how to manipulate those along with many other existing graphical effects using code. It focuses purely on graphical manipulation in Flash.
- Author BiographyAfter studying theatre in London, then working for several years as an actor in the U.S., Todd Yard was introduced to Flash in 2000 and was quickly taken by how it allowed for both stunning creativity and programmatic logic application--a truly left-brain, right brain approach to production--and has not looked back. He now freelances as a Flash developer in New York City, creating both silly animations and utilitarian applications. His personal work and experimentation can be found at his website, 27Bobs.com.
- Author(s)Gerald Yardface,Todd Yard
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1267 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.