All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Goodman, a chiropractor, teams up with Park, one of the top trainers in the United States, to create a groundbreaking approach to strengthen the lower back and the full posterior chain and correct poor movement patterns by addressing mechanical imbalances and weaknesses.
- Author BiographyDR. ERIC GOODMAN earned a doctor of chiropractic degree after undergraduate study in physiology and nutrition. He developed an innovative approach to human performance and movement in his work training elite athletes. PETER PARK, Lance Armstrong's strength and conditioning coach and one of the top trainers in the country, owns Platinum Fitness gyms. A professional triathlete and ultrarunner, he has won two World's Toughest Triathlon titles and five top-10 finishes in Ironman competitions.
- Author(s)Eric Goodman,Peter Park
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byLance Armstrong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.83
- £6.99Trending at £8.01
- £7.32Trending at £7.69
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £8.95Trending at £9.84
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £10.43Trending at £11.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.