All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 15 articles from Fine Homebuilding magazine. This book offers a resource that distils decades of hands-on, builder-tested methods and techniques. It contains 300 on-the-job photos and drawings.
- Author BiographySince 1981, Fine Homebuilding magazine has been providing information and inspiration to everyone who cares about quality home improvement, renovation, and construction. The magazine is the best source of home improvement information and helps readers build projects better, faster, and more efficiently. See more at www.finehomebuilding.com.
- Author(s)Fine Homebuilding
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleFor Pros, by Pros
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date06/01/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 300 photographs, includes75 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.