All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £31.48
- £25.45Trending at £30.72
- £13.17Trending at £18.85
- £12.00Trending at £18.99
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
- £16.30Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionNew full colour edition of this bestselling beginners' classroom text now including video and an interactive e-book with each print copy. Foundation Languages courses are tailor-made for IWLPs in the HE sector, with lively exercises, integrated pair- and groupwork and a self-study section. The course fits neatly into the 20-24 week teaching year.
- Author BiographyTom Carty was formerly Principal Lecturer in German and IWLP Programme Leader at both Staffordshire University and the University of Wolverhampton, UK, where he designed, managed and taught on the IWLP programmes. He has written extensively on IWLP issues. He is co-author of this title and series editor for the whole Foundations Languages series. Ilse Wuhrer is Teaching Fellow in German in the Department of Modern Languages at the University of Keele with responsibility for course planning and delivery of modules in German. She has been teaching on IWLP courses for 17 years.
- Author(s)Ilse Wuhrer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Foundations Languages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Content Note146 Illustrations, black and white; 208 p. 146 illus.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byTom Carty
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.