Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £35.90Trending at £71.28
- £27.56Trending at £28.77
- £39.56Trending at £43.97
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.63Trending at £20.15
- £6.00Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2nd edition of this popular beginner's classroom text now includes 2 CDs with each copy. Foundations Languages are tailor-made for HE students on IWLPs, with lively exercises and integrated pairwork and groupwork opportunities plus a comprehensive self-study section. The course fits neatly into the 20-24 week teaching year.
- Author BiographyCATHY HOLDEN is a Tutor at the Institute for Applied Language Studies, University of Edinburgh, UK. She has taught Spanish, French and English in a variety of Higher and Further Education establishments, including Manchester Metropolitan University and Staffordshire University. In addition to Foundations Spanish 1, she has co-written two books for the Open University's Spanish Course. MARIA DEL CARMEN GIL ORTEGA is Lecturer in Spanish at the University of the West of England, Bristol. She was formerly Teaching Fellow at the University of St Andrews and also taught Spanish at the University of Brighton.
- Author(s)Cathy Holden,Maria del Carmen Gil Ortega
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Foundation Series Languages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date07/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.