All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.56
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.49
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.61
- £79.63Trending at £109.12
About this product
- DescriptionContains Foundation Studies for Caring and Foundation Skills for Caring. Taking an interprofessional, student-centred learning approach, these texts offer pre-registration Nurses and Allied Health Professionals an engaging introduction to the theory and practice of care.
- Author BiographyEditors of both books are: ALAN GLASPER is Professor of Nursing at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southampton, UK. He is on the Editorial Board for the British Journal of Nursing. GILL MCEWING is Lecturer in Nursing, School of Nursing and Community Studies, University of Plymouth, UK. JIM RICHARDSON is Head of Division, Faculty of Health, Sport and Science, University of Glamorgan, UK. MIKE WEAVER is Senior Educational Technologist, University of Southampton, UK, and is the Web Editor for Foundation Skills for Caring. There are also a number of prestigious contributors to the books, bringing experience of teaching and practice from a variety of backgrounds.
- Author(s)Alan Glasper,Gillian McEwing,Jim Richardson,Mike Weaver
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight3052 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.