All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew economic thinking is in demand in the light of the recent economic crisis. This book equips the reader with a better understanding of current ways of thinking as well as an awareness of other possibilities, providing the foundations for debate in theory and methodology alongside practical implications for policy.
- Author BiographySHEILA C. DOW is emeritus professor of Economics at the University of Stirling, UK. She has also been employed by the Bank of England and the Manitoba Government, been Director of the Stirling Centre for Economic Methodology and Chair of the International Network for Economic Methodology and author of Economic Methodology: An Inquiry.
- Author(s)Sheila C. Dow
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £12.92Trending at £19.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.