CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bridges western and eastern traditions to explore theories based on local phenomena, findings and experience. Comparing Confucionism and Western thinking, it examines social exchange, face, achievement motivation, organization and conflict resolution.
- Author BiographyKwang-Kuo Hwang obtained his PhD in social psychology at the University of Hawaii. He is currently National Chair Professor at National Taiwan University awarded by Taiwan's Ministry of Education, President of Asian Association of Indigenous and Cultural Psychology (2010- ),and National Policy Advisor to the President (2008- ). He has endeavored to promote the indigenization movement of psychology and social science in Chinese society since the early 1980s, and has published eight books and more than one hundred articles on related issues in both Chinese and English. He is past president of the Asian Association of Social Psychology (2003-2005), and was Principal Investigator of In search of excellence for indigenous psychological research project sponsored by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C. (2000-2008).
- Author(s)Kwang-Kuo Hwang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational and Cultural Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight623 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.