CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations of Dynamic Economic Analysis presents an introductory but thorough exposition of optimal control theory.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Caputo is Professor of Economics in the College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida, in Orlando. He was awarded his PhD in economics from the University of Washington, where he received the Henry C. Beuchel memorial award for distinguished undergraduate teaching by the Department of Economics in 1986. Professor Caputo then taught in the Department of Agriculture and Resource Economics at the University of California, Davis from 1987 to 2003. In 1998 he was inducted into the volume 'Who's Who Among America's Teachers'. Professor Caputo's research has appeared in numerous peer-reviewed journals, including the Review of Economic Studies, the Journal of Economic Theory, International Economic Review, Review of Economics and Statistics, the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, the Journal of Mathematical Economics, the Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, the Journal of Economics, and the American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
- Author(s)Michael R. Caputo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.