All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionEcological resilience provides a theoretical foundation for understanding how complex systems adapt to and recover from localized disturbances like hurricanes, fires, pest outbreaks, and floods, as well as large-scale perturbations such as climate change. This book collects important articles on the subject of ecological resilience.
- Author BiographyLance H. Gunderson is an associate professor and founding chair of the Department of Environmental Studies, Emory University, in Atlanta, Georgia. Craig R. Allen is the leader of the Nebraska Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit and an associate professor in the School of Natural Resources at the University of Nebraska, in Lincoln. C. S. (Buzz) Holling is Emeritus Eminent Scholar Professor in Ecological Sciences at University of Florida, in Gainesville.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byC. S. Holling,Craig R. Allen,Lance H. Gunderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.