Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers all the main economic concepts and addresses in detail three main areas: consumption and choice, production and markets and government and the State.
- Author BiographyYanis Varoufakis is a Senior Lecturer in Economics at Sydney University. He is the co-author with Shaun Hargreaves-Heap, of Game Theory: A Critical Introduction, also published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Yanis Varoufakis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefigures, further reading
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.