Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of the aspects of geology that are most significant to civil engineers. This title covers sections that include those devoted to the main rock types, weathering, ground investigation, rock mass strength, failures of old mines, subsidence on peats and clays, sinkholes on limestone and chalk, and water in landslides.
- Author BiographyTony Waltham lives in Nottingham, UK, having now retired from many years as a university lecturer in engineering geology.
- Author(s)Tony Waltham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note75 black & white tables, 25 colour illustrations, 180 colour line drawings
- Weight325 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.