All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- Author(s)Kyle Forinash
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyKyle Forinash is professor of physics at the University of Indiana Southeast, in New Albany, Indiana. He has published papers in non-linear dynamics and theoretical biophysics in addition to pedagogical papers about the use of computers and the Internet in introductory physics courses and for distance learning. He is co-author of Mathematical Methods in Physics: Partial Differential Equations, Fourier Series, and Special Functions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.