Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThough exercise is relatively easy to do, its influence on our physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being is complex. This book presents a summary of the information on the psychology of exercise and offers suggestions for practice and future research.
- Author(s)Bonnie G. Berger,David Pargman,Robert S. Weinberg
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight1560 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.