All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource is designed to be a concise, reader-friendly, introductory text covering the most important issues in health care management, including ethics, cost management, strategic planning and marketing, information technology, and human resources.
- Author BiographyBernard J. Healey, PhD, is the director of the graduate program in health care administration at Kings College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Formerly, he was epidemiology manager in the Pennsylvania Department of Health and a consultant to Blue Cross of North- eastern Pennsylvania. Marc C. Marchese, PhD, is professor of human resources management in the William G. McGowan School of Business at Kings College. Formerly, he was an instructor in the department of psychology at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York.
- Author(s)Bernard J. Healey,Jr.,Marc C. Marchese
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight902 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.