All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £12.42Trending at £12.56
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £34.99Trending at £38.38
- £17.90Trending at £19.85
- £30.65Trending at £31.36
- £28.56Trending at £31.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book arms both students and professionals with the knowledge to tackle situations of moral uncertainty in clinical practice.
- Author BiographyProfessor Janis T. Ozolins is currently Professor in Philosophy at the Australian Catholic University. He has taught and published widely in the areas of Ethics and Philosophy, both in Australia and overseas. Joanne Grainger is a registered nurse, healthcare ethicist and post-graduate course coordinator for the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine at the Australian Catholic University (ACU). Currently completing a Doctor of Education at Melbourne University, Joanne also lectures in the area of sports ethics for the Masters of High Performance Sport course at ACU. In 2010, Joanne was awarded the prestigious Edmund Pellegrino Fellowship in Bioethics from Georgetown University in Washington DC, the first registered nurse and Australian to receive this award. Also in 2010, Joanne received the Mary Philippa Brazill Foundation national grant for the development of online healthcare ethics education units specifically for post-graduate nurses and midwives across Australia. In 2012, Joanne was conferred the Australian Catholic University Excellence in Teaching award for her leadership in healthcare ethics education at the university and in the public sphere. She has interests in the scholarship areas of military ethics, simulation education pedagogy, and research ethics, and is passionate about the academic work and life of Pope John Paul II.
- Author(s)Joanne Grainger,John T. Ozolins
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.