Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an exposition of the theoretical foundations of hyperbolic manifolds. It is intended to be used both as a textbook and as a reference. This book has been heavily class-tested and each chapter contains exercises and a section of historical remarks.
- Author(s)John Ratcliffe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1199 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.