All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)O. C. Ferrell,William M. Pride
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight975 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
- Table Of ContentsPART I: STRATEGIC MARKETING AND ITS ENVIRONMENT. 1. Customer-Driven Strategic Marketing. 2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies. 3. The Marketing Environment, Social Responsibility, and Ethics. PART II: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKETS. 4. Marketing Research and Information Systems. 5. Target Market Segmentation and Evaluation. PART III: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AND E-MARKETING. 6. Consumer Buying Behavior. 7. Business Markets and Buying Behavior. 8. Reaching Global Markets. 9. Digital Marketing and Social Networking. PART IV: PRODUCT AND PRICE DECISIONS. 10. Product, Branding, and Packing Concepts. 11. Developing and Managing Goods and Services 12. Pricing Concepts and Management. 13. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management. 14. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling. PART V: PROMOTION DECISIONS. 15. Integrated Marketing Communications. 16. Advertising and Public Relations. 17. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion. Online Appendices. Financial Analysis in Marketing. Sample Marketing Plan. Careers in Marketing.
- Author BiographyO. C. Ferrell (Ph.D., Louisiana State University) is University Distinguished Professor of Business Ethics at Belmont University. He most recently served nine years as University Distinguished Professor of Marketing and Creative Enterprise Scholar at the University of New Mexico. His academic research focuses on ethical decision-making, stakeholder relationships and social responsibility. He is a leading author in marketing ethics and stakeholder orientation to achieve marketing performance in organizations. Dr. Ferrell is past president of the Academic Council of the American Marketing Association and chaired the American Marketing Association Ethics Committee twice. Under his leadership, the committee developed the AMA Code of Ethics and the AMA Code of Ethics for Marketing on the Internet. He is Vice President of Publications for the Academy of Marketing Science. He has received the Cutco Vector Distinguished Marketing Educator Award from the Academy of Marketing Science. Dr. Ferrell is the co-author of 20 books and more than 100 articles. His articles have been published in the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Business Research, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and The Academy of Management Executive, as well as other journals. His MARKETING: CONCEPTS AND STRATEGY TEXT, co-authored with Dr. William Pride, is one of the most widely adopted principles of marketing text in the world. BUSINESS ETHICS: ETHICAL DECISION MAKING AND CASES, co-authored with John Fraedrich and Linda Ferrell, is one of today's leading business ethics texts. Dr. Ferrell has served as an expert witness on marketing issues for numerous legal cases, has been quoted in leading business publications, such as USA Today and Wall Street Journal, and has appeared on The Today Show to discuss marketing issues. William Pride (Ph.D., Louisiana State University) is a professor of marketing in the Mays Business School, Texas A&M University. In addition to this text, he is co-author of a market-leading principles of marketing book. Dr. Pride's research interests include advertising, promotion, and distribution channels, and his research articles have appeared in major professional journals, such as the Journal of Marketing, the Journal of Marketing Research, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and the Journal of Advertising. Dr. Pride is a member of the American Marketing Association, Academy of Marketing Science, Society for Marketing Advances, and the Marketing Management Association. He has received the Marketing Fellow Award from the Society of Marketing Advances and the Marketing Innovation Award from the Marketing Management Association. Both of these are lifetime achievement awards.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.