All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations of Molecular Structure Determination gives a broad introduction to a range of common spectroscopic and diffraction methods, with frequent worked examples and problem questions provided to assist beginning undergraduates in developing their structure analysis skills.
- Author BiographySimon Duckett is Director of the Centre for Hyperpolarisation in Magnetic Resonance at the University of York. Bruce Gilbert is Emeritus Professor at the University of York. Martin Cockett is Senior Lecturer at the University of York.
- Author(s)Bruce Gilbert,Martin Cockett,Simon Duckett
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Chemistry Primers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.