All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £14.44Trending at £15.75
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis entirely original and lavishly illustrated volume remains the only work devoted to the history, philosophy, and ethics of neuroscience, and is the book which Bioscience urged, should be read by all students, faculty, and researchers in the field .
- Author(s)Marcus Jacobson
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/09/1995
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXII, 388 p.
- Weight1530 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.