All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how and why sensitive, safe, evidence-based holistic nursing care is carried out, including topics common to all fields of practice. This title covers core nursing skills that are emphasised to reflect the importance of clinical skills as well as the underpinning theory.
- Author BiographySchool of Acute and Continuing care Nursing, Napier University, Edinburgh
- Author(s)Chris Brooker
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 250 illustrations
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.