All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the key text for introductory level nursing, covering all the core areas. Practical and great value, it is comprehensive and also contains new chapters on cutting edge topics. Alongside an all-new companion website, this is an outstanding edition for CFP study from a tried and trusted team.
- Author BiographyRICHARD HOGSTON Dean of the Faculty of Health at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK and is also Chair of the Cross Leeds Education Partnership Forum. BARBARA MARJORAM Senior Lecturer in Nursing in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Southampton, UK.
- Author(s)Barbara Marjoram,Richard Hogston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note114 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1017 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
- £112.24Trending at £170.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.