Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.87
- £30.92Trending at £42.52
- £10.64Trending at £12.94
- £9.12Trending at £14.92
- £26.66Trending at £39.98
- £16.97Trending at £27.48
- £24.25Trending at £28.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovering basic introductions and intuitions, technical details, and formal foundations, this text presents the developments in Semantic Web standards, including RDF, RDF Schema, OWL 2, RIF, and SPARQL. It also explores formal semantics, OWL querying, the relationship between rules and OWL, and ontology engineering and applications.
- Author BiographyPascal Hitzler works in the Kno.e.sis Center at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, USA. Markus Krotzsch and Sebastian Rudolph work in the institute AIFB at the University of Karlsruhe in Germany.
- Author(s)Markus Kroetzsch,Pascal Hitzler,Sebastian Rudolph
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables
- Weight772 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew McGettrick,John Impagliazzo
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.