All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionEncapsulates the latest debates on this topic, giving researchers and graduate students an up-to-date view of the field.
- Author BiographyJeff Murugan is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics and a member of the Astrophysics, Cosmology and Gravity Centre, University of Cape Town. He is interested in all aspects of gravity and is currently working on string theory and connections between gauge theories and gravity. Amanda Weltman is a Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics and a member of the Astrophysics, Cosmology and Gravity Centre, University of Cape Town. She works in the exciting bridging areas of string cosmology studying physical ways to test string theory within the context of cosmology. George F. R. Ellis is Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics and Honorary Research Associate in the Mathematics Department, University of Cape Town. He works on general relativity theory, cosmology, complex systems, and the way physics underlies the functioning of the human brain.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAmanda Weltman,George F. R. Ellis,Jeff Murugan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.