All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at lecturers, students, athletes, coaches and other professionals, this work offers coverage of the research and practice in sport and exercise psychology. It includes contemporary practical examples, case studies and anecdotes to help students understand various theories and concepts.
- Author BiographyRobert Weinberg has nearly 30 years of experience in the theory and application of sport psychology. He has written numerous research articles, as well as books, book chapters and applied articles for coaches, athletes and exercisers. Daniel Gould has taught sport psychology for more than 25 years. An active researcher, he was the founding co-editor of The Sport Psychologist and has published more than 100 articles on sport psychology. He also serves as a mental skills training consultant for professional and Olympic athletes.
- Author(s)Daniel Gould,Robert S. Weinberg
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date01/11/2013
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 115 black & white halftones
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.16
- £12.77Trending at £14.14
- £12.69Trending at £16.20
- £20.77Trending at £30.16
- £16.78Trending at £19.99
- £10.84Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.