Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how student development theory informs a wide range of campus activities relating to the support and intellectual nurturing of students. The book targets lower-level student service practitioners in particular, and faculty and staff professionals, rather than those who have substantial academic grounding in theory and research.
- Author BiographyFlorence A. Hamrick is associate professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Iowa State University. Nancy J. Evans is professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Iowa State University and coauthor of Student Development in College (Jossey-Bass). John H. Schuh is professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Iowa State University and coauthor of numerous publications and books including Assessment in Student Affairs, Advising Student Groups and Organizations, and Involving Colleges, all from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Florence A. Hamrick,John H. Schuh,Nancy J. Evans
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.